Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mummy's Day In New Zealand

It's Mummy's Day in New Zealand! This is actually one of my favorite days of the year. I'm currently waiting for my men to bring me breakfast in bed and then to do my bidding for the rest of the day. Cool! I'm thinking foot rubs and someone bringing me my favorite latte from the corner cafe. I told John that I love the Mummy Day gift he bought me. Okay - he didn't place the order - I did. But if I left it up to him - I wouldn't have gotten what I wanted. This way he doesn't have the hassle of even thinking of what to get me and then go about the task of actually getting it. He only has to cringe when he sees the amount on the VISA card. And that won't be for a month yet.

I bought a Presso coffee maker. My major vice is coffee -even though it messes with my sleep - I love coffee. So I buy gadgets and things that have to do with coffee. And when I saw this I immediately knew I wanted it. Here's the link -

http://www.presso.co.uk/

So, back to my list of things to do. Hmm...napping will be good. I have to rest up now before I drink all that coffee and can't get to sleep later. Good Plan!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment