Saturday, April 11, 2009

Introduction - First Blog Ever!

Just to introduce myself - I'm an American living in New Zealand. Yes, I was kidnapped by my husband (was then boyfriend in 1996) and dragged kicking and screaming (okay I got on the plane of my own volition) to New Zealand. I've been here since October 1996 and haven't been back to the states since. Why? Well, I was boycotting American waiting for a Democrat President before I could return. Thank you Obama!!! Now, it's nice to know I can go home. It's been a scarey 8 years. I don't have anything nice to say about the %*!# that was president before. But, that's probably best left to another blog. So, hi and let the blogging begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging world...im also new! Look forward to seeing more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete